We are hire 14 Transport Managers for :
Italy | Spain | Germany | Poland | Turkish | France | Belgium | Austria | Hungary | Romania | Moldova | Nederland | Sweden | Norway
Responsibilities of the Transport Manager:
- Manage the budgets within the operation effectively
- Ensuring all the vehicles have been safety checked daily and are fit for purpose
- Work closely with suppliers and drivers to ensure that the operation runs smoothly
- Reduce the potential for damage to the stock and/or vehicles by the training, observation and education of the drivers
- Liaise closely with the Drivers and Transport Team that report into yourself to organise all activities within the operation and assign roles accordingly
The Successful Applicant
What the successful Transport Manager will look like:
- Previous experience within a Transport Management role within Waste Management is essential.
- Experience/Knowledge of exporting goods across to the EU is preferable.
- CPC National is preferable.
What’s on Offer
A great opportunity to work for a business with a stable team in place and an opportunity to progress the operation to the the next level.
Please send us your Curriculum Vitae at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates selected will be contacted .